Default Star Trek series coming to netflix?

A few months ago, I heard that Netflix was going to soon have all the Star Trek tv series available to watch with their instant viewing feature. I check every day, but on Netflix, but still have not seen them be avaible for viewing. Did I hear right thet they were coming to Netflix?

Default Re: Star Trek series coming to netflix?

You did hear right. TOS, TNG, ENT, and VOY will all be available on Netflix on July 1st, while DS9 will not be available until the fall for some reason, I think in october. TOS and ENT will be available in HD.
    The spirits tell me your little pants are on fire.

It looks like it's just taking them a while, and you should be able to start streaming Star Trek on July 1st. Looks like it's time to sign up for Netflix again.

Damn. July? Well, at least it is coming.

Ok, thanks. July is a long time to wait if you are a trekie.

Why the hell is DS9 not coming til October? Thats weird.

Quote From macelly View Post
    Why the hell is DS9 not coming til October? Thats weird.
    It is kind of weird that DS9 is coming later. The only thing I can think of is that maybe there is some music licensing issues. DS9 by far had the most songs, what with the holo-character Vic Fontane and his night club. OR it could be some weird contract deal with one of the DS9 actors.

It will be nice to not have to mess with all my STar Trek series DVD's anymore.

Quite right!